Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Takeaway


Happy New Year everyone!

If there was one thing I took away from Christmas this year it was how much you should treasure your friends and family.
Being near to them just makes my heart smile.

But the other thing I took away, Christmas trees are messy. Our tiny little tree started falling apart weeks before Christmas and I was constantly sweeping up after it.

I have been lusting after this idea for years and think I just may do it next year.

It is an easy easy way to display your tree, make it look 10x prettier and also to water it.

In expensive places to get fun vases are ikea, home depot, menards, and shockingly anthropologie carries some smaller ones for apartment dwellers like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment