Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pit of a purse!

I love to change up what purses I wear but I do find it is super time consuming and annoying to have to change out all my "contents" especially when I am in a hurry! 

To my great delight while reading Little Miss Momma { A FAVE of Simple Life} 
I saw she was featuring products from Purse Bling

I had been dying for something as adorable and as practical as this for a while now... I shopped around and decided on the Purse To Go Pocket Plus in a Jumbo in the style of Magnolia. 
*note this is not magnolia but Gold Chrysanthemums

Little Miss Momma was also offering a 10% coupon when you entered the code MISS into the check out..  
SCORE
So for $21.95 ( It's ALWAYS free shipping... another score) I am now the proud owner of a 
purse organizer! 
I am excited to try it out and I am even more excited to order one of these when the 
little one arrives... maybe sooner! 
OOH, or even one of these beauties

Oh gosh, and even this... A diaper clutch, come on! How awesome am I? 

2 comments:

  1. Woooo Whoooo! Thanks for this awesome shout out girl!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just bought one (short term memory loss forgot about the coupon) but I don't care! I've been so annoyed @ my black Coach hobo b/c I can NEVER find anything in it. I ordered bright green. So excited :) Great product idea. Next on my wish list: the bangle purse hook.

    ReplyDelete